Connector Systems has strengthened its data centre hand in New Zealand, by confirming a new distribution partnership with Rittal New Zealand, a local division of global specialist data centre providers.
“This partnership will bring added value to our existing customer base with Connector Systems providing exceptional service at a competitive rate, expertise and access to Rittal’s suite of IT and Industrial products,” says Chris Thorpe, New Zealand Sales Manager, Rittal.
To support the move, Connector Systems will hold stock from its Auckland warehouse in Mount Wellington.
“We are very pleased to be distributing the entire range of the Rittal product portfolio,” says Mark Dasent, A/NZ Country Manager, Connector Systems.
“The industrial sector is a growing segment for Connector Systems and the addition of Rittal will accelerate this growth for us and our partners.
“We anticipate great interest in the Rittal portfolio, from small to large industrial enclosure systems through to the new TS-IT rack enclosures.”
Dasent says Connector Systems will be showcasing Rittal products to the New Zealand market from Rittal’s mobile display truck.
- Internet of Things and cloud feature heavily as security landscape changes
- ViFX strikes new partnership to bring cutting-edge Business Intelligence to NZ
- INSIGHT: Top 3 ways to keep big data from becoming big downtime
- Partners ready to pounce as Internet of Things uncovers pockets of channel growth
- Former Ingram Micro/EMC veteran takes up Promapp NZ channel role