Cyberattack specialists Websense is strengthening its position across New Zealand, following the appointment of John Roxburgh as new Territory Manager, New Zealand.
Based in Auckland, Roxburgh is responsible for increasing Websense’s footprint in New Zealand, with a focus on generating new business with local mid-market and enterprise customers.
Going forward, he will also take the helm of Websense’s partner program, working with new and existing partners to increase their profitability, and manage the company’s relationship with Avnet - Websense’s exclusive distributor in New Zealand.
“New Zealand is a growing market for Websense and I’m looking forward to working with our partners and customers to offer IT security solutions that enable local businesses to better manage risk and protect themselves from a variety of emerging threats,” Roxburgh says.
Roxburgh joins Websense with over 18 years’ experience in IT business development, most recently having served as Business Development Manager at Westcon Group looking after EMC for over seven years.
There, he was responsible for driving new business, retaining existing customers and developing Westcon Group’s partner ecosystem.
- Global markets beckon as OfficeBox takes the plunge in North America and EMEA
- New Centrify chief targets new partners and new markets
- Blue Coat acquisition boosts cloud security offerings
- Symantec cuts ties with Veritas in $US8 billion sale
- When it comes to mobility, what’s keeping enterprise awake at night?