Avaya has appointed Mike Ansley to lead its business across the Asia Pacific region, replacing Mike Muller, who is leaving the company to pursue other opportunities.
Ansley brings to the company a very strong track record for achieving significant results in leadership roles across the communications industry.
“Mike is a recognized leader in the industry, with a fabulous track record for achieving significant results around best-in-class business and sales practices," says Pierre-Paul Allard, SVP Worldwide Sales and President, Global Field Operations, Avaya.
"He brings with him more than 20 years of rich experience ranging across executive sales leadership, partner strategy, services, engineering and marketing."
Most recently vice president of Business Markets at Cisco in Canada, Ansley was responsible for managing Advanced Technologies, verticals, and architecture teams for data centre and collaboration.
“Now more than ever, listening to the voice of our customers is the key to success," says Mike Ansley, President, Asia Pacific, Avaya.
"I am very excited to be joining a company with Avaya’s heritage, engagement solution portfolio, market opportunity and vision at this unique time in our industry's history – and to driving growth in the wonderfully vibrant Asia Pacific market."
- Cisco dominates public while HP leads private Cloud Infrastructure
- Cisco keeps Polycom at bay as video conferencing market transition continues
- Cisco cloud sure as Microsoft partnership strengthens Azure
- Cisco edges Check Point as security appliance market continues double-digit shipment growth
- Tech transformation underway as Avaya channel partners forecast growth in 2016
- Avaya improves lines of communication with new acquisition