Canon New Zealand has appointed Craig Knighton to position of Manager – Customer & Product Marketing for the Canon Consumer Imaging business.
Knighton will focus on developing the product strategy and building the brand as a leader in marketing innovation and consumer engagement.
Previously in the consumer sales department in the position of Channel Manager, Knighton was responsible for a number of strategic retail customer relationships.
Canon’s General Manager of Consumer Imaging Kim Conner says Knighton’s "broad and diverse experience" is just what Canon needs at a time of continual and significant shifts in consumer behaviour and the rapid growth of global online commerce.
“Canon is continually focused on the future, growing the market and enhancing the consumer experience," Conner says.
"I am pleased to be able to promote talent such as Craig within our dynamic team.
“This year Canon aims to inspire and enable New Zealanders to do more with what they see using a unique suite of end-to-end imaging products, services and capabilities."
- Market remains unchanged as HP stays ahead of chasing large printer pack
- Management reshuffle sees Canon NZ appoint first female leader
- HP maintains printer market lead despite industry flatness
- Tech partnership enhanced as Canon Oceania honours Datacom NZ
- Canon NZ continues reshuffle with new GM of Consumer Imaging business