Distribution Central will distribute Pure Storage to the Australian and New Zealand channels, the most recent of several new distribution agreements since the expansion of the distributor’s storage and data centre portfolio.
As revealed late last year, the company now includes contemporary data centre solutions including data centre consolidation, software defined networking, cloud, big data analytics and virtualisation, with the Pure Storage deal now an extension of these plans.
“Flash technology has traditionally been an enterprise-only solution but Pure Storage’s unique technology has made flash accessible for a broader range of endusers without impacting performance,” says Scott Frew, Executive Chairman, Distribution Central.
“Pure Storage offers an excellent opportunity for partners to deliver an advanced yet affordable flash solution to their customers.
“We will take the Pure Storage product range to market with our complete suite of reseller support services, including pre-sales technical support, post-sales field support, configuration, renewal and asset management, training and education programs and channel marketing programs.”
Late last year Distribution Central launched several new vendors in its storage and data centre portfolio including SimpliVity, Fusion-io (acquired by SanDisk), EVault (acquired by Seagate) and Arista Networks.
According to the company, Pure Storage expands the portfolio further with its flash storage solutions.
Distribution Central has grown from $1.6 million in FY2004 to more than $275 million in FY2014 in revenue, currently employing 120 staff across Australia, New Zealand and Singapore.
- Kiwi cloud channel boost as Westcon NZ targets bumper 2015
- INSIGHT: 23 network security mistakes that could get you fired
- Are Kiwi businesses too “immature” to deal with IoTs?
- Cyber focus hot topic as Dell SecureWorks hires new A/NZ GM
- Former EMC veteran takes regional Pure Storage channel hot-seat
- Reseller boost as Distribution Central achieves A/NZ NetApp Star rating
- Pure Storage strengthens Channel commitment with double hire and Partner Program launch