Connector Systems has signed a deal to distribute Xclaim, a Ruckus Wireless brand targeted at small business deployments.
The distributor has offices in Sydney, Melbourne, Auckland and Wellington. It said the new line of products is specifically designed to fill the gap between enterprise solutions and home use wireless. The Xclaim portfolio consists of two indoor and one outdoor access points.
Connector Systems country manager, Andrew Craze said, “Xclaim is the most significant thing to occur in the small business wi-fi space in many years and we are excited to be able to now offer these quality products to our resellers and, in turn, their customers.”
“The beauty of this product set is its simplicity of use – as they say, simply unbox, click and go. And while the setup and application may be incredibly simple, the technology is not. At last, small business, without large IT departments, will be able to deliver a great wi-fi experience to their customers without any IT headaches.”
“Connector Systems has a long and valuable relationship with Ruckus Wireless and we are delighted to assist them in bringing this game changing product set to market in Australia.”
- Dicker Data and Fujitsu extend distribution agreement
- Cloud Awakening unveils fixed asset management platform
- McAfee targets SMB with new security suites
- Cloud helping Nexsan's Australian channel push
- Melbourne CBD highest risk area for mobile malware threats
- Computergate Australia and Datamax-O'Neil partner
- Top Wi-Fi trends for 2015
- Coming soon in 2015... A Wireless Perfect Storm?
- Blue is the colour as Wi-Fi networking firm appoints ANZ channel partner
- New Ruckus Wireless VP targets global growth
- Unitrends kickstarts aggressive channel expansion with new VP hire
- Connector Systems adds SecurEnvoy to security arsenal