Optus has been named Juniper’s A/NZ Partner of the Year, while SNAP is New Zealand Partner of the Year.
The Singtel-owned telco was also picked as Security Partner of the Year, while Telstra was the Enterprise Networking Partner of the Year.
The Service Provider Networking Partner of the Year title went to IBM, and Vizstone was picked as the Emerging Partner of the Year.
In the distribution space, Westcon Australia was selected as Distributor of the Year.
Juniper held the regional partner awards following the conclusion of its Partner Summit in Sydney.
Patrick Budmar covers consumer and enterprise technology breaking news for IDG Communications. Follow Patrick on Twitter at @patrick_budmar.
- WESTCON IMAGINE 2014: Best practice, next practice
- SoftLayer enters Australian market with Melbourne datacentre
- JUNIPER PARTNER SUMMIT 2014: No, it isn't pulling out of the enterprise and/or security
- EXPERIENCE IBM CLOUD 2014: Cloud an enabler, analytics a gold mine (+10 photos)
- Westcon Group Aus adds 'Kiwi flavour' to sales ranks