Smart Technologies has extended its agreement with Westcon Group to Australia and New Zealand (A/NZ), authorising the value-added distributor (VAD) to supply its enterprise collaboration products to its local resellers.
Westcon said it was appointed to better meet the expected increase in demand for business communication and collaboration solutions.
The distributor is tasked with offering resellers access to Smart’s ‘Visual Collaboration’ portfolio and developing extended enterprise providers.
It will also serve the vendor’s channel for opportunities by managing orders, shipping, customs and trade requirements.
“Smart visual collaboration solutions focus on freeing knowledge workers from traditional meeting room experience,” Smart president and CEO, Neil Gaydon, said. “That process is more effective with a VAD model which expands new markets and allows customers to unleash their productivity.”
“We feel Westcon is perfectly positioned to help Smart reach this goal in A/NZ.”
“Westcon is dedicated to helping resellers leverage this opportunity via our deep technical expertise in unified communications (UC) and unmatched knowledge of the channel,” Westcon chief executive officer (CEO), Dolph Westerbos, said.
The partnership builds on Smart’s existing relationship with Westcon across North America, Latin America, the Middle East, and 13 countries in Europe.
- Two-factor authentication the cheap and easy solution for SMBs: ESET
- What can Cloud-focused resellers expect from Microsoft Australia?
- Distribution Central adds EVault to CloudSelect platform
- ZipTel wins major Trafalgar Travel deployment as part of retail roadmap
- Express Data's Siobhan Delaney Miller joins Westcon
- Telstra launches 'business to business' Cloud video service