Australian distributor, Distribution Central (DC), has entered a partnership which will see its SAN Systems business unit deliver EVault’s Cloud-connected services to Australian and New Zealand (A/NZ) resellers.
EVault is a subsidiary of storage giant, Seagate, which offers backup and recovery services for on-premises and online data protection and subsequent Cloud-based disaster recovery.
The agreement will see SAN Systems work with EVault’s Cloud Connected Resellers (CCR) and Cloud Connected Service Partners (CCSP) to deliver a portfolio which includes Cloud-based backup, disaster recovery, and storage-as-a-service solutions.
According to a statement, EVault’s technology will be used to boost DC’s CloudSelect platform to assist resellers in delivering Cloud-enabled solutions to customers.
CloudSelect was launched in July last year with the goal of helping resellers navigate what DC considers an often confusing and undefined Cloud market. It integrates NetApp Private Storage and Amazon Web Services (AWS) Direct Connect, and is hosted in an Equinix datacentre.
“We partner with technology-leading vendors such as EVault to add to our existing portfolio of Cloud-ready solutions, thereby enabling us to enhance our DC CloudSelect offering,” DC managing director, Nick Verykios, said.
EVault regional director, Chris Robbiliard, said, “Since September 2011, when we established our presence in the region, we believed in the long-term opportunity for the uptake of EVault products and services. Today’s announcement with DC confirms our commitment to this market.”
- Brocade delivers Avnet’s self-service Cloud
- Complex IT needs hybrid services: FrontRange
- WhiteGold partners LogRhythm to plug gap in security play
- Two-factor authentication the cheap and easy solution for SMBs: ESET
- Seagate reports $US3.3 billion revenue in Q4
- Westcon boosts UC play with Smart Technologies
- Fujitsu World Tour: NSW government revamping for Cloud, mobile service world
- ZipTel wins major Trafalgar Travel deployment as part of retail roadmap
- Zebra Technologies strengthens A/NZ channel with expanded repair support
- The “always-on” business needs quick recovery: Veeam
- Ingram Micro raises $15,000 for Cure Kids
- Distribution Central launches Fusion Systems in SAN Systems rebrand
- Distribution Central adds SanDisk’s data centre acceleration solutions to ANZ portfolio