Kiwi firm Pivot Software, which provides talent management solutions on a software as a service (SaaS) model, has marked support of 100,000 staff on its solution through its clients in the region.
These clients include Westpac, Meridian Energy, Fuji Xerox and NZ Post.
“From its beginnings as a specialist HR consultancy twelve years ago, Pivot has grown to be a significant HR software player throughout New Zealand and Australia and this is another important milestone in our journey”, said Philippa Youngman, MD of the firm.
According to Youngman, more than 50 organisations in Australasia use the firm's solutions, with the majority involved in energy, resources, financial services and professional services.
"We meet the HR policy and strategy needs of our clients using secure and highly configurable software-as-a-service model that is designed for the task and fits within any corporate IT infrastructure.
“Our growing list of clients and 100,000 staff managed through our systems is an achievement our team is proud of, however we’re not about to rest on the laurels”, said Youngman.
- Resellers struggling with growth, sales challenges: Fuji Xerox
- Christchurch firm looks to tap external markets and investors
- Meridian Energy achieves sustainability ranking
- Domecq launches platform to provide business insight
- Kiwi job losses touted as Fuji Xerox executive fallout continues
- EXCLUSIVE: Fuji Xerox to cut up to 40 NZ jobs