IBM A/NZ sales, enterprise and government VP, Francois Vazille, has taken up a VP role at Schneider Electric IT.
Vazille’s new job with the power management company's Pacific business division.
Schneider Electric IT Asia-Pacific business vice-president, Pankaj Sharma, said Vazille is a good fit for the job for his “strategic and passionate” leadership.
“His appointment will benefit our customers, partners and employees and ensure Schneider Electric is best placed to help the industry manage the changes ahead,” he said.
Years of experience
Vazille comes into the role at Schneider Electric after a 12 year stint at IBM, where he held various positions related to the technology vendor's SMB and storage business.
Sharma highlights Vazille’s experience in the local and global IT market as key strength.
“Francois joins Schneider Electric at a time when our customers are grappling with how to innovate and improve performance, while trying to keep up with the exponential growth in the processing and storage of data,” he said.
Vazille is taking over the role formerly held by Paul Tyrer, who has been promoted to strategy, channels and alliances VP position in the business global sales division.
Patrick Budmar covers consumer and enterprise technology breaking news for IDG Communications. Follow Patrick on Twitter at @patrick_budmar.
- First Point Global appoints Barry Metzger to drive national expansion
- Dell replaces A/NZ boss
- Our strategy is about being digitally-led and people-backed: Westpac NZ
- ACI Worldwide hires APAC consulting boss
- SoftLayer fuels IBM hybrid Cloud growth
- Power Shield launches new defender
- Emerson Network Power partner, NPS, helps Bank of Cook Islands address critical infrastructure needs