Intel and Microsoft are working on technology so you can shout out commands to Cortana or activate a PC from far.
Battery charging to be severed starting Dec. 19, but Verizon doesn't want to release the update.
Dell EMC has named former Dell A/NZ channel and alliance manager, Geoff Wright, as its new general manager, channels and alliances, for Australia and New Zealand.
Integration already underway as tech giant merges professional cloud and network.
Data protection vendor increases revenue by over 150 per cent, signing on more than 100 partners in 12 months.
- How Workday is leveraging the channel to win the mind of the enterprise
- Google and Slack deepen partnership in the face of Microsoft Teams
- Why partners must target the new buyers of IT
- Ingram Micro now belongs to China’s HNA Group
- Microsoft's LinkedIn deal clears the EU, will close in the coming days
- Here’s how the Windows 10 Creators Update helps enterprises
- Cisco Meraki sees the hotel of the future in its new Wi-Fi gear
- IBM amps-up Watson cybersecurity experiences
- Customers seek consulting as digital transformation projects take shape
- After warehouse staff, Amazon to replace store clerks with robots
- Microsoft pauses Windows 10 previews to shift to radical new update system
- Lenovo lets Westcon-Comstor go in NZ as Dicker Data comes onboard
- Datacom races ahead with managed services Toyota Australia contract
- Will AWS+1 become the default cloud strategy of 2017?
New global president and COO outlines strategy after six months at the helm.
Once the customer and now the integrator, Datacom Group CEO, Jonathan Ladd, explains the power of people.
EDGE 2016 shines a spotlight on the collaborative nature of the channel.
Two years on from being acquired by a billion-dollar French giant, Exclusive Networks managing director, Dominic Whitehand, explains to ARN how the distributor has maintained its local touch.
Apple's longtime lock on the education market began to fall apart when Google first introduced Chromebooks more than five years ago. Here's how Google swept ...
Everything from food to fashion to actual human body parts
Unique and useless gadgets from all walks of life
What are the best pictures taken on a quadcopter with camera?
Here are the best funny answers from Google Assistant
Here's what happened when I dumped my iPhone for a Pixel XL...and why I went back
Its CEO says feature development isn't an either/or problem
Evernote says the company's top level ML services were a major draw when moving to the cloud
Apple's new iPhone 7 may not have an audio port, but it does pack many improvements that are much more important to business users.