Adoption of cloud-based delivery, successful implementation of Microsoft Lync at Northern Health School, role of ‘trusted advisor’ all key factors in award.
- The Innovation Game... Govt predicts further NZ R&D spend
- Microsoft should forget the Surface, stick to the Pro 2-in-1 line
- BlackBerry shocks with Q4 profit but CEO Chen can't stop sales slide
- Computer services key as NZ businesses cash in on extra R&D spend
- Acronis: Top 3 steps to better backups
- Kordia steps up ME market offerings with Vadacom cloud partnership
- INSIGHT: Microsoft raises the standard as a Cloud service provider
- Veeam targets channel expansion following regional VP hire
- Boost for NZ innovation as 3D scanning firm reaches 2015 Hi-Tech Awards finals
- Spark NZ launches Samsung Galaxy S6 and S6 edge pre-orders
- New anti-malware weapon launched as NZ cyber security takes giant leap forward
- INSIGHT: Why we need to educate the next generation of Kiwi tech workers in NZ
- More News...