Apple, Microsoft and Amazon have agreed to give cloud storage subscribers fairer contracts after intervention by the U.K.'s Competition and Markets Authority.
New Zealand-based global healthcare provider puts precision medicine platform in the cloud.
Megaupload website founder Kim Dotcom and three associates were on Monday cleared by a court in New Zealand to be extradited to the U.S. where he faces a variety of charges including copyright infringement and racketeering.
Sorry, Microsoft and Magic Leap. The Silicon Valley smartphone giants have one thing you haven't got.
Tech giant celebrates 10th anniversary in New Zealand with revamped line-up.
- Microsoft and Oracle expertise enhanced as Fusion5 merges with Myriad IT
- Microsoft's decision to scrap February security updates unnerves patch experts
- HPE joins Cisco, Juniper with faulty clock technology problem
- Will Oracle’s Australian cloud crusade prove to be a misadventure?
- Samsung heir arrested over bribery allegations
- Kiwi organisations embrace BI and analytics as market spend increases
- Public cloud growth continues as rhipe realises Asia potential
- Tech risks remain real despite Kiwi CEO optimism
- ViFX scores quadruple VMware expertise status
- Waikato IT cluster strengthens digital reputation
- Cisco reserves $125 million to pay for faulty clock component in switches, routers
- Is 3D printing on the verge of mainstream adoption?
- CCL shines as Spark turnaround continues
- Combined CSC/HPE Enterprise Services company named DXC Technology
As chief advocates of the independent software vendor, Amazon Web Services head of channels and alliances, Stefan Jansen, outlines to how the vendor is providing a platform for cloud innovation.
Traditional organisations need to look to start-ups to compete in the digital world.
How is the world's leading cloud vendor managing its exponentially growing channel?
New global president and COO outlines strategy after six months at the helm.
Despite Google's big business push, its productivity suite has an uphill battle against Office
First-ever down year for Apple in a 'roller coaster' market, IDC says
"I actually know people by their real names over at Apple," says one partner building apps for iOS devices
Apple can no longer ignore cries of help from its enterprise customers. Call them marriages of necessity, but Apple is striking corporate deals that make ...
The campaign to repeal and replace passwords with more secure authentication is making progress. But even those involved say it will be a long time ...
Microsoft has positioned artificial intelligence as being as important as Windows, Office and Cloud. Here's why.
Samsung Electronics America President gets right to the Note7 point during CES 2017 talk
U.S. Consumer Product Safety Commission warns of laptop battery packs that can overheat, melt
Not sold on Windows 10? We have the keys to keeping your Win7 system running the way you like it