Former Synnex New Zealand Country Manager Richard Harri has joined Chinese tech giant Lenovo, following ten successful years in distribution.
- Growing NZ partner demand triggers Hitachi Data Systems Auckland hire
- MYOB acquires Wellington-based payroll software firm in Xero’s backyard
- What’s driving global smartphone growth?
- Fortinet targets $US5 billion enterprise Wi-Fi market with networking acquisition
- NZ-based Fronde wins big on NetSuite regional stage
- EXCLUSIVE: Hello Lenovo… Former Synnex NZ chief heads to tech giant
- Cloud deployments key as security software market grows
- Datacom wins big at Symantec partner awards
- Printer shipments slide despite “strong start” to 2015
- INSIGHT: Is Waikato / BOP region fast becoming a tech hotspot?
- Spotlight on security as $2.4 billion Blue Coat buy-out finalises
- Violin Memory strikes Kiwi chord with NZ distribution deal
- More News...
Adam Dodds, Research Manager for IT Services, IDC New Zealand provides a comprehensive overview of the software-defined market across the country, at Westcon’s LEAP into the Data Centre event in Auckland.
Punting on industrial internet of things, especially 'human-centric' tech such as healthcare