“Most local government leaders are canny enough to understand that they won’t be able to go it alone during the coming years..."
“DDoS attacks have become one of the most popular weapons in the cybercriminal arsenal..."
Microsoft has restored access to Windows 10's November upgrade from its download center after pulling the upgrade because of a bug.
“Talent shortage coupled with the high interest in adoption of new technologies will continue to drive high growth in business analytics services spending at the worldwide level."
2016 will be the year that technology will be ubiquitous in every aspect of business and everyday living.
- INSIGHT: The Cloud strategy cookbook - a recipe for transformation?
- How partners can help businesses implement a bi-modal IT environment
- $257 million and counting as cyber crime rocks NZ market
- Schneider Electric grows consumer team in NZ
- Brand reputations on the line as security breaches cost enterprise $200,000
- 17 years on… Trade Me approaches billionth listing
- Dell security error widens as researchers dig deeper
- HP bows out with a 9 per cent drop in sales
- Juniper challenges network security conventions with new CTO hire
- Cisco eyes greater market share with $US700 million video conferencing acquisition
- INSIGHT: How to maximise budgets with hybrid IT
- Microsoft CEO takes a collaborative approach to cybersecurity
- Microsoft comes alive in enterprise as Windows 10 rollouts become fastest yet
- Dicker Data picks up Nimble Storage
“Westcon-Comstor A/NZ offers a unique value proposition for resellers looking to drive data centre and cloud practices."
“Our combined product and technology portfolios and sales approaches are complementary, so customers can buy with confidence..."
“As the enterprise market becomes increasingly open to the wide scale deployment of tablet platforms, Microsoft has a key advantage.”
"Both players have strong complementary CSP product portfolio capabilities."
"We believe we have identified a tremendous opportunity for providers to bring a retail-model discipline to cloud service selection and creation."
CIOs and tech pros may wish Apple took a more traditional approach to IT support, but the fact is the company has reason to maintain ...
Tracking social activity at work could help companies manage and boost collaboration
With 2016 fast approaching, IT decision makers are eyeing several business technology trends that will shape the New Year.
“Vendors, operators, retailers, and channel partners all have a multitude of strategies to sell more tablets both to current owners and to new customers.”
Apple continues to dominate the smart watch market, holding onto its sizeable lead through the second quarter of Apple Watch shipments.
“Unless new compelling innovation or incentives to upgrade tablets are created, the churn of the mature installed base will continue to fall."
“Data centre technologies are emerging and evolving at an astounding pace."
“It is with tremendous pride that we celebrate this milestone in the history of our company."