- Two months into the role, Xero CFO walks away
- Amazon says its Cloud is a $5 billion business
- What does HP think it's doing?
- Dicker Data on track to crack $1 billion
- INSIGHT: Microsoft steps up to Cloud, IoT expectations
- INSIGHT: Should businesses rethink the traditional security boundary?
- Cloud IT infrastructure tops $32 billion as market momentum gathers pace
- Powered by Android, Samsung launches first NZ printer range
- NZ SMEs confident in economy but yet to exploit tech
- 220 percent rise in connections as Enable UFB reaches 10,000 Christchurch locals
- What do CEOs expect from technology in 2015?
- Qualstar Data Storage Solutions hits A/NZ
- More News...
The inaugural Reseller News Distributor Roundtable in New Zealand, held at Auckland’s Clooney restaurant, saw key channel players discuss how cloud computing is affecting distribution. The attendees, featuring both distributors and resellers, discussed the key challenges facing the channel as it moves to the cloud and specifically, how distributors are adopting to the changing ICT landscape. This roundtable was sponsored by Distribution Central, Rhipe and Westcon. Photographs by Jason Creaghan.