Software and Cloud-based security services provider, Centrify Corporation, has appointed Lachlan McKenzie as country manager A/NZ with the aim of boosting the company’s growth by recruiting new business partners and entering new market segments.
Diligent Corporation has announced its continued growth, surpassing 100,000 users of its Diligent Boards solution.
Blue Coat Systems acquires enterprise cloud data protection solutions provider Perspecsys.
For peace of mind, businesses can employ service-level agreements (SLAs) as a form of insurance for outsourced IT operations.
“Every option should be considered as reform will impact all New Zealanders and have a lasting impact."
- Spark shuts down legacy paging network
- Windows 10's usage share jumps 4x in three days
- Internet of Things connected devices to reach 38 billion by 2020
- Security wise, accepting compromise is not enough
- How businesses can accelerate Windows 10 migration
- Mozilla CEO blasts Microsoft over Windows 10 defaults
- Vendor landscape evolving as tablet market continues decline
- Microsoft tees-up Windows 10 for the trillion-dollar Internet of Things
- Has the Apple Watch recorded $1 billion revenue in 87 days?
- INSIGHT: What is the Enterprise Personality of your customer?
- Is the Internet of Things creating new software vendors?
- Alcatel Lucent unveils SDN start-up to NZ businesses
- INSIGHT: Women in Tech - NZ uncovered…
- INSIGHT: Software everywhere: Managing and licensing the new application economy
“The ongoing digital transformation requires a closer look at the underlying IT architecture."
New Zealand businesses are moving managed security to the cloud even if there will be no immediate savings.
Here’s a quick rundown of things to consider to make sure your PC is ready for the installation process.
For security service providers, the Internet of Things a terrifying yet exhilarating prospect.
Fixing the Start menu is just the beginning. Windows 10 brings many other good changes, and we show you the best ones here.
Windows 10 is finally out in the wild, and it is a truly integrated and feature-filled operating system. We take a close look at the ...
Altisource is in the process of going Cloud native to achieve better agility in the wake of massive growth.
Trust us, Apple Watch is doing better than expected
Apple may cater to the enterprise more than ever before, but only big businesses feel the love
“After the XP impact was phased out, there have not been any major growth drivers to stimulate a PC refresh."
“We do not expect the global PC market to recover until 2016.”
“We currently have 300 resellers and we are looking to increase this to 500 within the next six months.”
In case you have been practising the Luddite lifestyle, participating in an experiment simulating life on Mars, here’s a news flash for you.