The inaugural Reseller News Distributor Roundtable in New Zealand, held at Auckland’s Clooney restaurant, saw key channel players discuss how cloud computing is affecting distribution.
- Software market grows as new Cloud players threaten vendor dominance
- Microsoft posts second straight double-digit downturn in Windows OEM revenue
- What's the top priority of IT decision-makers in 2015?
- HP buys Aruba and next thing you know Dell is reselling Aerohive WiFi gear
- NZ shines on global stage as Microsoft backed VMob realises American Dream
- Free Windows 10 is not an upgrade ... it's marketing
- A year later, Microsoft's Nokia deal isn't a clear winner
- Time crime targets business as WatchGuard gets tough on ‘cyberloafing’
- Next stage of growth underway as Riverbed goes private in US$3.5 billion deal
- Microsoft hints at impending write-off of Nokia acquisition that could total billions
- NetSuite acquires born in the Cloud commerce firm for $US200 million
- Plenty more Cloud in the Sea as Connector signs NZ distie deal
- More News...
The region’s leading IT decision-makers reveal their top priorities in the next 12 months.