Microsoft said that consumer subscriptions to Office 365 topped 23 million, signaling that the segment's once rapid growth had slowed significantly.
IT asset managers must identify risks and opportunities and adjust vendor management styles.
Symantec global vice president of channel sales, John Thompson, has doused speculation of a major channel shakeup following the acquisition of Blue Coat.
Tech giant appears to have shed most of the lingering effects of declining Windows licensing revenue.
Intel's profit dropped sharply last quarter due to heavy costs from a restructuring announced in April, though sales were up thanks to the company's powerful data center group.
- As the magic fades, can the iPhone 7 recover Apple’s mojo?
- Microsoft wants to help small businesses book appointments online
- Veeam grows core Cloud service provider partner base
- Microsoft's Azure cloud revenue doubles, but phone sales plummet
- All systems go as EMC shareholders back Dell deal
- Fusion5 creates largest trans-Tasman NetSuite practice with new acquisition
- D-Link drives Emirates Team NZ with Americas Cup networking deal
- IBM grows in cloud and data analytics but overall revenue slides
- Updated: Pat Devlin joins SimpliVity
- Greg Wyman returns to industry with new virtualisation vendor
- EMC targets strategic markets as Dell acquisition looms
- Vodafone - Internet of Things goes mainstream in NZ
- Expanding Kiwi software firm jumps feet first in Vietnam venture
- NEC showcases Wellington’s smart city potential to visiting Aussie Minister
Melbourne-based systems integrator explains why Big Four merger made strategic sense.
Microsoft New Zealand Managing Director, Barrie Sheers, outlines the vendor's cloud channel play.
IT Centre, the new identity of Wanaka Computers, officially launches today, heralding a new era of growth for the home-grown company.
New Zealand value-added distributor Exeed has officially launched in Australia, opening up a new office in Melbourne.
Microsoft is urging consumers and businesses alike to upgrade to its new operating system, but why are some CIOs standing pat for now?
VMware this week updated investors on the progress of emerging technologies playing an increasingly significant role in the company’s earnings.
Brave enough to test the iOS 10 public beta for yourself? Here are the features your should check out first.
Since its release last July, the newest version of Windows has generally been considered a success, especially compared with its predecessor Windows 8/8.1. However, it ...
The Microsoft Surface Pro 4 is the clear choice of hybrid for the enterprise -- and for good reason. Here are five features that make ...
Channel Dynamics co-founder, Moheb Moses, believes Cloud computing calls for a new approach to sales compensation.
IBM, Intel, Microsoft, VMware among those cutting their workforces
Apple is slowly strengthening its foothold in the enterprise through a series of partnerships with established providers of business services, large and small. Here's a ...
Google CEO Sundar Pichai credits Amazon with paving an early path for consumer virtual assistants, but the company's first response to Amazon Echo, Google Home, ...