Voting for Channel Choice Awards is now open. Who is your favourite partner? Vote here now.Submit entries now
“Retailers such as Zara and Target are already taking advantage of the benefits offered by RFID asset tracking."
“Some much needed good news for the enterprise videoconferencing market."
“We know that the majority of local organisations either have a cloud strategy they are pursuing today or want one."
One of Australia and New Zealand’s leading banks signs strategic agreement with IBM.
Windows 10 in August set a record for a one-month increase in user share for any operating system.
- Microsoft APC 2015: CVP Phil Sorgen: “Partnering is in our DNA”
- Are Aussie businesses missing out on cloud agility?
- Cisco rolls with the punches as WLAN market takes a hit
- Do you support eliminating passwords?
- Sorgen in town as 500 Kiwi partners prepare for Microsoft's Auckland Partner Connect
- Are unmanaged Apple devices a “huge liability” in corporations?
- Dynamic KPMG NZ receives global Microsoft partner recognition
- Can NZ reap the benefits of workplace diversity?
- Windows 10 hits the 75 million mark
- Ethernet market continues to rebound as Cisco leads HP
- IBM takes aim at Internet of Things with multi-billion dollar investment
- Tablet screen sizes expanding as iPad Pro approaches
- Application modernisation a priority as enterprise software spend grows
- INSIGHT: Top 3 questions to ask when starting the managed hybrid IT journey
“I look forward to working with her to enable our business partner’s success.”
“As IoT innovation and adoption continues to grow, so has the opportunity for new cyber security risks."
As the digital economy gains momentum, CIOs will have to reassess and evolve their technology vendor portfolio.
“Anytime Apple enters a new market, not only does it draw attention to itself, but to the market as a whole."
Apple sold 3.6 million smartwatches during the second quarter, IDC said
“The second quarter year-over-year growth for 2015 slowed compared with the annual growth of the first quarter of the year."
“These technologies are where more print service providers are investing based on the new and enhanced capabilities they offer to customers.”
Strong demand prompted Best Buy to offer the wearable device in more stores than initially planned
“Online privacy is a growing concern for many demographics but many people don't know what to do about it."
“The industry has seen some fairly significant disruption in recent years."
Northeastern University has invested in technology to reduce injuries
“The personal and entry-level storage market has been showing seasonality since 2013."
“The top five countries accounted for half the world’s tablet shipments and Apple led in all but one."