Capping off a stellar year for unified communications provider ShoreTel, Jamie Romanin, managing director, Australia and New Zealand offers his predictions for 2015.
- Are Kiwi companies really worried about digital risk?
- ShoreTel asks... What’s the next big thing in terms of how we interact?
- 3D takes off at The Mind Lab with XYZ Printing partnership
- Is it time to pick a date to switch-off copper network?
- Schneider Electric wins 2014 Platts Global Energy Award
- Communications service providers will face heavy capex in coming years: Ovum
- Xero: NZ SMBs world-leading in cloud computing
- Alcatel-Lucent tasked with trans-Tasman cable build
- Raglan named landing spot as partners unveil 2015 trans-Tasman cable plans
- Microsoft: Kiwis dreaming of a tech Christmas...
- NZ strategy remains as new Unisys CEO comes on board
- Origin IT: Walking towards $50m annual revenue
- More News...