Richard Harri has resigned from his post as Country Manager of Synnex New Zealand, to work for a vendor partner of the distributor.
- INSIGHT: Is Google Glass ready for a second bite at the Apple?
- Is Apple planning a 3D printer?
- Serko targets 2017 profitability as growth surge continues
- HP's profit slips 21 per cent as services business stumbles
- Happy birthday, Surface Pro 3! But you're not the future any more
- INSIGHT: How to drive overseas Kiwi talent back to NZ
- Govt plans backed as Spark takes fight to multinational tax dodgers
- INSIGHT: Why HP’s China deal threatens Huawei/Lenovo dominance
- Education drives Chromebook sales as NZ sees demand
- Bold move as HP sells control of China networking business
- US Govt eyes up NZ iPad firm as overseas interest grows
- Unisys NZ provides in-depth look into the Kiwi data centre market
- More News...
"HP is making a bold move to win in today's China."