Administrative processes and red tape proving a challenge.
Kordia appoints Hamish Guild to the position of executive general manager Kordia Solutions Australia and New Zealand.
Uncovering the broad and diverse group of companies who engage, influence, recommend and even resell technology to lines of business.
The company is offering Note7 buyers in Korea discounts on the S7 line and a cheaper upgrade to an S8 or Note8.
Importance of Azure heightens as Redmond enters machine learning space.
- Tenable Network Security signs exclusive Arrow A/NZ distie deal
- How AI is influencing Accenture’s new technology mix
- Windows: When no growth is an improvement
- Azure adoption on the rise as Microsoft cloud revenue soars
- Apple sues Amazon supplier over fake iPhone chargers
- Security vendors take drastic steps to address slowing market growth
- How switching to Macs is paying off for IBM
- Here's how Google is overhauling its cloud storage offerings
- Global IT spend set to surge as “civilisation infrastructure” takes hold
- Tenable Network Security appoints first A/NZ channel manager
- Hemisphere Technologies hones in on cyber security with F-Secure distie deal
- The Instillery inks Kiwi cloud deal with Zscaler
- Dimension Data finds new home in Wellington
- What are the top 10 tech trends of 2017?
Once the customer and now the integrator, Datacom Group CEO, Jonathan Ladd, explains the power of people.
EDGE 2016 shines a spotlight on the collaborative nature of the channel.
Two years on from being acquired by a billion-dollar French giant, Exclusive Networks managing director, Dominic Whitehand, explains to ARN how the distributor has maintained its local touch.
Why shift to digital business should be based on asking the right questions.
Here's what happened when I dumped my iPhone for a Pixel XL...and why I went back
Its CEO says feature development isn't an either/or problem
Evernote says the company's top level ML services were a major draw when moving to the cloud
Apple's new iPhone 7 may not have an audio port, but it does pack many improvements that are much more important to business users.
Separating HP’s enterprise services business from its parent company is a challenging but necessary task for Scott Spradley, who says ‘hard work is fun.’
But to what purpose?
Following Microsoft's blockbuster $26.2 billion acquisition of LinkedIn, many questions remain regarding the professional social network's future.
Microsoft is urging consumers and businesses alike to upgrade to its new operating system, but why are some CIOs standing pat for now?
VMware this week updated investors on the progress of emerging technologies playing an increasingly significant role in the company’s earnings.