ASX-listed reseller, JCurve Solutions (JCS), has signed a new solution provider partner agreement with NetSuite, extending its rights to include mid-market and enterprise in Australia and New Zealand.
IT provider offers customers access to mixed and augmented reality technologies with Microsoft HoloLens.
Hamilton City Council has moved to the hybrid cloud with Fujitsu, deploying solutions based on the Microsoft Azure Pack and Microsoft Azure.
Empired has reported a $1.72 million loss for the year, despite growth in digital services.
Dicker Data (ASX:DDR) has reported profit of $53.3 million during the six months ending June 30, representing another half-year of profit for the distributor.
- Distribution Central adds MobileIron Access to portfolio for mobile and Cloud security
- Bulletproof boasts record annual revenue growth
- rhipe “delivers on strategy” as Cloud push triggers revenue growth
- As security revenue growth revives, new vendors take market share
- Whānau Tahi strengthens specialist play with health tech acquisition
- Origin IT takes out top NZ Nimble Storage award
- 2016 Reseller News ICT Industry Awards - Channel Choice nominations open…
- Accenture tightens security belt with Redcore acquisition
- Microsoft acquires intelligent scheduling startup Genee
- Kordia and Thinxtra Internet of Things network passes half-way NZ mark
- Equinox IT enhances consulting capabilities with Spark Digital hire
- $2 million fund helps combat information age challenges for Kiwis
- Riverbed hires EMC exec as APJ channels VP
- Is 2degrees on the verge of a $900 million Aussie acquisition?
Why shift to digital business should be based on asking the right questions.
As a 105-year-old company, IBM is synonymous with the past.
Hewlett Packard Enterprise honed in on the skills required for partner differentiation in 2016 and beyond.
Culture guru Stan Slap headlined EDGE 2016, with a reality check for the local channel.
But to what purpose?
Following Microsoft's blockbuster $26.2 billion acquisition of LinkedIn, many questions remain regarding the professional social network's future.
Microsoft is urging consumers and businesses alike to upgrade to its new operating system, but why are some CIOs standing pat for now?
VMware this week updated investors on the progress of emerging technologies playing an increasingly significant role in the company’s earnings.
Brave enough to test the iOS 10 public beta for yourself? Here are the features your should check out first.
Since its release last July, the newest version of Windows has generally been considered a success, especially compared with its predecessor Windows 8/8.1. However, it ...
The Microsoft Surface Pro 4 is the clear choice of hybrid for the enterprise -- and for good reason. Here are five features that make ...
Channel Dynamics co-founder, Moheb Moses, believes Cloud computing calls for a new approach to sales compensation.
IBM, Intel, Microsoft, VMware among those cutting their workforces