Tech giant in the midst of a strategic review of its distributor partnerships across the country.
Receivers analysing the books of embattled retailer Dick Smith reveal more woe.
“Data is the common thread within the enterprise, regardless of where its source might be."
Converged infrastructure interest heightens, but forget HP, IBM and Oracle, it’s Cisco taking charge
“Vendors will not benefit equally from spending allocations in 2016.”
“IoT has become a business imperative across the globe."
- Go software-defined or go home? Market prepares for 50 percent growth boom
- Channel pushes AppSense to record figures
- Intelligent Kiwi businesses set to spend $90 million plus on analytics in 2016
- Hello? Is it Spark or Vodafone you’re looking for?
- Microsoft dangles Office 365 carrot in front of pro-cloud Kiwi SMBs
- Purpose-built StorageCraft cloud services arrive in NZ
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise unveils analytics play with new investigative software
- Wearables market to generate $US28 billion in 2016: Gartner
- 45 new vendors on board as Ingram Micro acquires Connector Systems
- Optus on board as Wireless Nation signs services deal with Mobile Health NZ
- Riverbed taps Intel Security MD for chief trans-Tasman role
- Symantec split official as Veritas goes it alone
- Apple takes first round as Microsoft tablet battle intensifies
- NZ tech firms merge following telco collapse
Plan B’s Managing Director Ian Forrester sits down with Reseller News to explain the acquisition of ICONZ.
“Our achievement is a direct result of planning, people and the belief that it is possible to deliver ‘IT right first time’ for our customers."
Company founder says industry has a lot to learn from start-ups
EXCLUSIVE: Doing things the Dicker way… Will 2016 mark a year of great change for the Kiwi reseller?
If anyone knows about transformation, it’s Phil Presnall.
“With the global economy entering a new and uncertain phase, IT spending will be heavily influenced by economic cycles and wild cards over the next ...
“Over the past several years, the software industry has been shifting to a Cloud-first (SaaS) development and deployment model."
“2-in-1 detachable tablets have reached an inflection point in 2015..."
"There's a re-think among channel suppliers about what they offer as part of their core business and how to offer it."
“Datacentres, with their monolithic energy consumption, will benefit from cheaper electricity as wholesale gas prices decline."
“By 2018, most software vendors will have fully shifted to a SaaS/PaaS code base."
“Year 2016 is expected to remain difficult for the industry..."
Despite advances in data centre technology, management, and automation, there is still a lack of visibility into the business drivers that influence infrastructure costs.
“The smartwatch is now a category waiting for a market.”