Organisations are turning to public clouds for apps to manage customer operations and perform analytics.
CIOs must focus on adding valuable services to complement SaaS usage.
To kick off his company’s Ignite conference in Atlanta this week, Microsoft CEO Satya Nadella announced that Adobe will run three of its most popular software as a service apps on the Microsoft Azure IaaS cloud. The move is a power play by Microsoft, but it should be taken with a grain of salt: Adobe uses Azure competitor Amazon Web Services heavily, too.
There’s no shortage of technological breakthroughs affecting businesses in New Zealand today, with many more on the horizon.
The Privacy Commissioner is monitoring the Yahoo hack that compromised up to 500 million users’ accounts.
- Microsoft to connect Renault-Nissan self-driving cars through Azure cloud
- Commission recommends deregulating Spark’s wholesale voice services
- Which vendors are winning the fight for Internet of Things supremacy?
- Trustpower fined $390k after misleading 8,000 Kiwis over broadband offer
- Are New Zealanders addicted to digital?
- Cloud use key as Chorus completes UFB build in Whakatane
- Future digital leaders sought as Air NZ recruits tech interns
- EMC maintains lead as backup market experiences double-digit growth
- Here's what you should know, and do, about the Yahoo breach
- More than half of PCs don't have Windows 10 AU yet, and no one's quite sure why
- Yahoo data breach affects at least 500 million users
- A Cisco-Salesforce deal means collaboration will come to you
- StorageCraft ramps up cloud, recovery and back-up play with acquisition
- How should a CIO launch an Internet of Things product?
EDGE 2016 shines a spotlight on the collaborative nature of the channel.
Two years on from being acquired by a billion-dollar French giant, Exclusive Networks managing director, Dominic Whitehand, explains to ARN how the distributor has maintained its local touch.
Why shift to digital business should be based on asking the right questions.
As a 105-year-old company, IBM is synonymous with the past.
Its CEO says feature development isn't an either/or problem
Evernote says the company's top level ML services were a major draw when moving to the cloud
Apple's new iPhone 7 may not have an audio port, but it does pack many improvements that are much more important to business users.
Separating HP’s enterprise services business from its parent company is a challenging but necessary task for Scott Spradley, who says ‘hard work is fun.’
But to what purpose?
Following Microsoft's blockbuster $26.2 billion acquisition of LinkedIn, many questions remain regarding the professional social network's future.
Microsoft is urging consumers and businesses alike to upgrade to its new operating system, but why are some CIOs standing pat for now?
VMware this week updated investors on the progress of emerging technologies playing an increasingly significant role in the company’s earnings.
Brave enough to test the iOS 10 public beta for yourself? Here are the features your should check out first.