- INSIGHT: Top 7 ways to IT Risk Management success
- Dell, Samsung and Lenovo record encouraging PC monitor growth despite market struggles
- What is Open Source? Digital tech heavyweights head to Wellington
- NZ broadband speeds surge as Govt looks towards digital economy
- Sophos uncovers sophisticated approach to business security
- Datacom wins NZ$247m Australian Govt ICT infrastructure tender
- Tablet resurgent key as regional device penetration excels
- Palo Alto Networks and VMware join forces to address mobile security needs
- HP hits former Autonomy execs with $US5bn suit
- This could be Rotterdam or anywhere... Jade Software expands global business
- Underneath the Surface 3 - Microsoft NZ makes bold education play
- Plan B broadens cloud portfolio following Turnstone acquisition
- More News...
Microsoft has revealed a new addition to the Surface family, the Surface 3, which will be available by early May. Billed as the “thinnest and lightest” Surface yet, the device ships with full Windows 8.1 and can be upgraded to Windows 10 for free when available. In a bid to lure customers over to the Microsoft ecosystem, the Surface 3 also comes complete with a one-year subscription of Microsoft Office 365 Personal, including Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint and OneNote, plus OneDrive Cloud storage.
eResearch NZ is a national forum for discussion, promoting shared approaches to supporting eResearch needs, across institutions and disciplines, highlighting current and emerging research priorities and discussing how eResearch can meet local research needs.