EDGE 2015 is starting inFind out more EDGE 2015
“I am looking forward to building on the successful foundations already in place and helping to accelerate our current transformation.”
“With the aid of Westcon New Zealand, I look forward to bolstering Lenovo’s footprint in the local commercial space.”
“Until now it was difficult to understand what was happening outside of what could be shown on the live television coverage."
Oracle hires more than 800 new salespeople in Asia Pacific as it bids to challenge the world’s leading enterprise cloud firms.
"We remain on track to complete the separation by the end of the fiscal year 2015."
- EXCLUSIVE: When it comes to healthcare, is IBM at death’s door?
- Origin IT bags golden recognition as Veeam ups A/NZ partner ante
- Kiwi tech firm moves to address growing NZ IT skills shortage
- Wellington Council selects Dimension Data as preferred ICT supplier
- Datacom joins exclusive Cloud club with AWS Managed Services Partner status
- Quin officially replaced as Spark aims to continue market momentum
- Zendesk targets enterprise with new A/NZ MD hire
- HP enterprise chief, Bill Veghte, to depart before company split
- What’s next for NZ? Will machines trigger huge job losses?
- Microsoft could write off billions on Nokia deal as early as Wednesday
- Kiwi 4G rollout flying as 2degrees brings network to 60% of NZ
- Cisco targets 50 billion devices with new six-pillar Internet of Things platform
- CodeBlue bolsters ranks with new CEO hire
- GIS Cloud comes to A/NZ as local reseller wins big
If there's one topic that is likely to make any CIO's or IT Manager's wallet hurt, it's information security.
"It's critical that businesses ensure company information is secure and that applications work across multiple platforms."
“Managed services compliment the work of the IT team, giving them back time to focus on strategic objectives."
"Many organisations don’t fully understand what it really means, let alone how to achieve digital transformation."
There is a common misconception that technology poses the biggest security risk to business, but it is just one part of the problem.
“We want to stress that this is not a market crash.”
Despite rumors that Microsoft is about to kill Windows Phone, some industry observers say that's unlikely for several reasons, especially the expected gains from the ...
As we approach the end-of-support deadline, it’s now or never for many New Zealand businesses.
"Technology moves so fast that today’s top-trending app could become irrelevant tomorrow."
"Experts are warning that Kiwi businesses are woefully underprepared for the increasing threat of cyber-attacks."
"IDC expects the trend of declining PC monitor shipments to continue for the near term."
“We've seen a change in IT end-user profile in particular in the analytics space.”
“Every single mobile device represents an endpoint where data could be lost, stolen, or compromised."