ICT solutions provider issues round of redundancies in Auckland and Wellington.
Tech giant brings new meaning to mixed reality, but can HoloLens hit the mark in business?
Kiwi IT infrastructure provider walks away with regional, cloud and virtualisation honours.
Software company places itself in voluntary administration.
Managed services provider selects Devicedesk to help drive the company’s B2B eCommerce strategy.
- Google is trying to reinvent the whiteboard
- IBM is folding SoftLayer into its Bluemix cloud services portfolio
- Are Kiwi businesses open to robotics and automation investment?
- Kordia appoints trans-Tasman executive GM
- Examining the rise of the shadow channels…
- New Samsung loyalty program hints that the Note line may not be dead after all
- How Microsoft is intelligently building its cloud credentials
- Tenable Network Security signs exclusive Arrow A/NZ distie deal
- How AI is influencing Accenture’s new technology mix
- Windows: When no growth is an improvement
- Azure adoption on the rise as Microsoft cloud revenue soars
- Apple sues Amazon supplier over fake iPhone chargers
- Security vendors take drastic steps to address slowing market growth
- How switching to Macs is paying off for IBM
Once the customer and now the integrator, Datacom Group CEO, Jonathan Ladd, explains the power of people.
EDGE 2016 shines a spotlight on the collaborative nature of the channel.
Two years on from being acquired by a billion-dollar French giant, Exclusive Networks managing director, Dominic Whitehand, explains to ARN how the distributor has maintained its local touch.
Why shift to digital business should be based on asking the right questions.
Here's what happened when I dumped my iPhone for a Pixel XL...and why I went back
Its CEO says feature development isn't an either/or problem
Evernote says the company's top level ML services were a major draw when moving to the cloud
Apple's new iPhone 7 may not have an audio port, but it does pack many improvements that are much more important to business users.
Separating HP’s enterprise services business from its parent company is a challenging but necessary task for Scott Spradley, who says ‘hard work is fun.’
But to what purpose?
Following Microsoft's blockbuster $26.2 billion acquisition of LinkedIn, many questions remain regarding the professional social network's future.
Microsoft is urging consumers and businesses alike to upgrade to its new operating system, but why are some CIOs standing pat for now?
VMware this week updated investors on the progress of emerging technologies playing an increasingly significant role in the company’s earnings.