Google will be shutting down Spaces on April 17, ending the experimental service that never really got off the ground.
Microsoft has largely invalidated one of Windows 10's signature concessions to corporate customers, said Gartner analysts Stephen Kleynhans and Michael Silver.
Columnist Rob Enderle writes that the trouble with HPE stems from its board of directors. Just replacing a CEO, if the board lacks core skills, just changes the problem.
Partner potential increases as flagship brands such as Commonwealth Bank of Australia and Air New Zealand pursue digital agendas.
“Unfortunately the tyranny of distance doesn’t serve us well in this instance; our physical remoteness is irrelevant to attackers.”
- Spark / 2degrees punch the air as Sky / Vodafone merger collapses
- Brocade's Ruckus Wi-Fi business finds a buyer
- Empired reports “solid first half result” despite losses from NZ earthquake impact
- Jo Healey on board as IBM recruitment drive continues
- Apple's new HQ, Apple Park, will open in April
- Microsoft pushes out critical Flash Player patches with one week delay
- New boss on board as Steve Coad parts ways with Aruba
- Is NZ suffering from a digital skills shortage?
- Public cloud powers ahead as businesses splash the cash
- CIO upfront: Meet the revenue-generating CIO
- Verizon knocks off US$350M from Yahoo deal after breaches
- Apple, Microsoft and Amazon offer fairer deal on cloud storage
- Orion Health migrates 110 million patient records to AWS
- New Zealand High Court clears Kim Dotcom extradition to the US
As chief advocates of the independent software vendor, Amazon Web Services head of channels and alliances, Stefan Jansen, outlines to how the vendor is providing a platform for cloud innovation.
Traditional organisations need to look to start-ups to compete in the digital world.
How is the world's leading cloud vendor managing its exponentially growing channel?
New global president and COO outlines strategy after six months at the helm.
Despite Google's big business push, its productivity suite has an uphill battle against Office
First-ever down year for Apple in a 'roller coaster' market, IDC says
"I actually know people by their real names over at Apple," says one partner building apps for iOS devices
Apple can no longer ignore cries of help from its enterprise customers. Call them marriages of necessity, but Apple is striking corporate deals that make ...
The campaign to repeal and replace passwords with more secure authentication is making progress. But even those involved say it will be a long time ...
Microsoft has positioned artificial intelligence as being as important as Windows, Office and Cloud. Here's why.
Samsung Electronics America President gets right to the Note7 point during CES 2017 talk
U.S. Consumer Product Safety Commission warns of laptop battery packs that can overheat, melt
Not sold on Windows 10? We have the keys to keeping your Win7 system running the way you like it