Fragmentation attacks are dominating the security landscape in New Zealand and while attacks are relatively small in comparison to the rest of Asia-Pacific, they are still damaging.
- Govt heading in right R&D direction but has “lot of ground to make up”
- Labour: Why Kiwis deserve more than R&D "reheats"
- Greens: "Dark clouds" hang over Govt following "hollow" R&D commitment
- Secure third-party remote access crucial as CyberArk uncovers “weak link” in Enterprise IT
- SharePoint speciality key as Theta acquires former Microsoft NZ Partner Awards winner
- RackSpace on board as NZ developer takes advantage of Managed Cloud
- Is Symantec selling off Veritas business?
- Fujitsu making big biometric security push in Australia
- The fall and rise of Microsoft
- Businesses on high alert as Symantec reports “tactical shift” in cyber attacks
- Dimension Data helps Barnardos back-up local NZ communities
- Ex-Westcon sales stalwart on board as Purple WiFi expands across A/NZ
- More News...
New Zealand business continuity specialists Plan B refuses to rest in its quest for market supremacy, insisting that more acquisitions are on the cards as the company targets a potential Australian expansion.