Popular CSP Accelerator promotion extended through the end of the year, in a boost for New Zealand resellers.
"Microsoft has come a long way from its software pedigree."
“Across Asia and Australia-New Zealand, the potential for Fanatical Support for AWS is enormous."
AT&T is working with Brocade to enable routing functions to be delivered from the cloud.
“In five years, one million new devices will come online every hour.”
- Oracle, SAP and Microsoft fight it out as enterprise applications market smashes $US210 billion mark
- Chorus delivers on Gigatown promise as accelerated UFB build hits Dunedin
- MapR poaches Oracle honcho to be new COO and President
- Mako Networks falls into American hands as US telco provider completes acquisition
- Microsoft makes serious smartphone play with Lumia 950 range
- Surface laptop unveiled as Microsoft unlocks Windows 10 potential with new device range
- Hands on: Microsoft's Surface Book is a stunner as both a tablet and a laptop
- Microsoft's Surface Book is the sleek, MacBook-beating laptop you've been begging for
- HP awards New Zealand enterprise partners at gala dinner (+27 photos)
- Trend Micro throws more incentives at partners
- MyWave uses $4 million capital to grow software team
- CSC lodges $428m bid for UXC
- Server, storage and ethernet switch spend grows as Cloud IT infrastructure interest heightens
- REVIEW: iPhone 6s Plus - Why Apple has a phablet that can compete
“We’ve been thinking about data centres in a whole new way."
How do we make the privacy team and privacy as a competitive differentiator a reality?
“This is a major coup for Intergen, and a public endorsement of the breadth and quality of our services."
“Establishing a direct presence assures continuous product availability."
Big rethink in the cards for enterprises because of 'new velocity of change' in Windows
“We are at the threshold of significant disruption in the data centre space."
Alcatel-Lucent Enterprise milestones highlight first year as independent business.
"Traditional approaches to wide-area networking no longer meet the needs of business."
CRM purchasing is undergoing a sea change.
Unexpected downtime remains a reality for all businesses that rely on information technology.
Preserves the policy that gives Mac users five years of support, not the 10 awarded to Windows customers
"I look forward to getting involved in driving the company’s next phase of growth in APAC.”
HP CEO, Meg Whitman, announced layoffs of 30,000 workers in an attempt to refocus and restructure the company. But is it already too late? And ...