Lucky us. Microsoft will no longer be supporting older Windows on newer processors.
The chances of you installing malware on your Android phone is incredibly small, according to Google.
Cisco today closed its approximately $3.7 billion deal for application analytics specialist AppDynamics.
Tech giant’s tax bill leaves sour taste for Kiwis but love affair with Cupertino remains strong.
Tech giant to build cloud data centre and establish Innovation Labs in Christchurch and Wellington.
- Apple unveils red iPhone and cheaper iPad
- Avaya bulks up A/NZ channel leadership team
- Ingram Micro brings NetEnrich to A/NZ
- How IBM wants to bring blockchain from Bitcoin to your data centre
- Cloud partners key as SAP strengthens Aussie channel team
- Dell EMC, Cisco and HPE fight it out in cloud infrastructure market
- Dick Smith directors face court battle worth millions
- Carving out smart machine opportunities for consultants and system integrators
- Yahoo breach exposes the drawbacks of state-sponsored hacking
- CIO100 2017: Who are NZ's most innovative ICT leaders?
- Who’s lining up to buy Toshiba’s semiconductor business?
- Emerging markets drive application integration and middleware growth
- Dell Boomi acquires ManyWho to boost integration capabilities
- Windows 10 'servicing stack' update cripples some PCs
Reseller News examines the books of New Zealand’s largest IT services provider.
As chief advocates of the independent software vendor, Amazon Web Services head of channels and alliances, Stefan Jansen, outlines to how the vendor is providing a platform for cloud innovation.
Traditional organisations need to look to start-ups to compete in the digital world.
How is the world's leading cloud vendor managing its exponentially growing channel?
Samsung's new Galaxy Books provide a glimpse into the messy strategy of using Windows, Android and Tizen on different devices
Despite Google's big business push, its productivity suite has an uphill battle against Office
First-ever down year for Apple in a 'roller coaster' market, IDC says
"I actually know people by their real names over at Apple," says one partner building apps for iOS devices
Apple can no longer ignore cries of help from its enterprise customers. Call them marriages of necessity, but Apple is striking corporate deals that make ...
The campaign to repeal and replace passwords with more secure authentication is making progress. But even those involved say it will be a long time ...
Microsoft has positioned artificial intelligence as being as important as Windows, Office and Cloud. Here's why.
Samsung Electronics America President gets right to the Note7 point during CES 2017 talk
U.S. Consumer Product Safety Commission warns of laptop battery packs that can overheat, melt