"It should be the engine for Dunedin to drive investment and job growth in the city."
MapR has appointed former Oracle SVP and GM, Matt Mills, as its COO and president.
“Given our history with Mako, we’re a natural fit as a purchaser.”
Disparate Microsoft technologies come together in the company’s flagship Windows 10 smartphones, the Lumia 950 and 950 XL.
Redmond unveils new Surface, Lumia and Microsoft Band devices to unlock new Windows 10 experiences.
- Hands on: Microsoft's Surface Book is a stunner as both a tablet and a laptop
- Microsoft's Surface Book is the sleek, MacBook-beating laptop you've been begging for
- HP awards New Zealand enterprise partners at gala dinner (+27 photos)
- Trend Micro throws more incentives at partners
- MyWave uses $4 million capital to grow software team
- CSC lodges $428m bid for UXC
- Server, storage and ethernet switch spend grows as Cloud IT infrastructure interest heightens
- REVIEW: iPhone 6s Plus - Why Apple has a phablet that can compete
- “Aggressive channel pricing” impacts server sales, not Windows Server 2003 EOS hype
- Wynyard Group continues US expansion with San Fran-based executive hire
- Kiwi MSP expands global portfolio with double Wellington ISP acquisition
- Surface Pro 4 hype builds as Microsoft leads growing pack of pro grade tablets
- HP goes after Cisco, Arista with open source OS
- What we expect from Microsoft's massive device launch: new Surfaces, Lumias, and Band
“This is a major coup for Intergen, and a public endorsement of the breadth and quality of our services."
“Establishing a direct presence assures continuous product availability."
Cloud is becoming the new norm for enterprises. But...
“Together with Windows 10, this may be enough to trigger a moderate renewal wave at the beginning of 2016.”
Big rethink in the cards for enterprises because of 'new velocity of change' in Windows
“We are at the threshold of significant disruption in the data centre space."
Alcatel-Lucent Enterprise milestones highlight first year as independent business.
"Traditional approaches to wide-area networking no longer meet the needs of business."
CRM purchasing is undergoing a sea change.
Unexpected downtime remains a reality for all businesses that rely on information technology.
Preserves the policy that gives Mac users five years of support, not the 10 awarded to Windows customers
"I look forward to getting involved in driving the company’s next phase of growth in APAC.”
HP CEO, Meg Whitman, announced layoffs of 30,000 workers in an attempt to refocus and restructure the company. But is it already too late? And ...