“Talent shortage coupled with the high interest in adoption of new technologies will continue to drive high growth in business analytics services spending at the worldwide level."
2016 will be the year that technology will be ubiquitous in every aspect of business and everyday living.
Many IT leaders continue to struggle with developing their cloud strategy.
“Hybrid, or bi-modal IT, can make an organisation fast, agile, and competitive.”
Almost $257 million was lost to cybercrime during the past year in New Zealand, with approximately 856,000 Kiwis impacted by online crime.
- Schneider Electric grows consumer team in NZ
- Brand reputations on the line as security breaches cost enterprise $200,000
- 17 years on… Trade Me approaches billionth listing
- Dell security error widens as researchers dig deeper
- HP bows out with a 9 per cent drop in sales
- Juniper challenges network security conventions with new CTO hire
- Cisco eyes greater market share with $US700 million video conferencing acquisition
- INSIGHT: How to maximise budgets with hybrid IT
- Microsoft CEO takes a collaborative approach to cybersecurity
- Microsoft comes alive in enterprise as Windows 10 rollouts become fastest yet
- Dicker Data picks up Nimble Storage
- All-in for Microsoft Azure as Zespri ditches server room
- Windows 10 mix hits enterprise as Hewlett Packard Enterprise deepens Microsoft ties
- Pay rises on the horizon as Kiwi IT pros contemplate job change
“Our combined product and technology portfolios and sales approaches are complementary, so customers can buy with confidence..."
“As the enterprise market becomes increasingly open to the wide scale deployment of tablet platforms, Microsoft has a key advantage.”
"Both players have strong complementary CSP product portfolio capabilities."
Hewlett Packard Enterprise company announces new customers Dick Smith, Crown Resorts, Fed Square and UTAS.
"We believe we have identified a tremendous opportunity for providers to bring a retail-model discipline to cloud service selection and creation."
CIOs and tech pros may wish Apple took a more traditional approach to IT support, but the fact is the company has reason to maintain ...
Tracking social activity at work could help companies manage and boost collaboration
With 2016 fast approaching, IT decision makers are eyeing several business technology trends that will shape the New Year.
“Vendors, operators, retailers, and channel partners all have a multitude of strategies to sell more tablets both to current owners and to new customers.”
Apple continues to dominate the smart watch market, holding onto its sizeable lead through the second quarter of Apple Watch shipments.
“Unless new compelling innovation or incentives to upgrade tablets are created, the churn of the mature installed base will continue to fall."
“Data centre technologies are emerging and evolving at an astounding pace."
“It is with tremendous pride that we celebrate this milestone in the history of our company."