Dicker Data (ASX:DDR) has reported profit of $53.3 million during the six months ending June 30, representing another half-year of profit for the distributor.
Distribution Central has added the latest iteration of security vendor, MobileIron’s product offering to its roster for the A/NZ market.
New acquisitions and Cloud services growth leave Bulletproof with record revenue growth.
Born-in-the-Cloud distributor reports figures in line with "stated growth objectives".
Palo Alto Networks and Fortinet set to challenge IBM and Symantec for top security spots.
- Whānau Tahi strengthens specialist play with health tech acquisition
- Origin IT takes out top NZ Nimble Storage award
- 2016 Reseller News ICT Industry Awards - Channel Choice nominations open…
- Accenture tightens security belt with Redcore acquisition
- Microsoft acquires intelligent scheduling startup Genee
- Kordia and Thinxtra Internet of Things network passes half-way NZ mark
- Equinox IT enhances consulting capabilities with Spark Digital hire
- $2 million fund helps combat information age challenges for Kiwis
- Riverbed hires EMC exec as APJ channels VP
- Is 2degrees on the verge of a $900 million Aussie acquisition?
- Vodafone wins two major TaaS Govt agency contracts
- Sky’s the limit as OneNet seals Microsoft CSP partnership
- Is it time for the Internet of Things to deliver RoI?
- Christchurch specialist services provider overhauls Lincoln University network with Huawei
Why shift to digital business should be based on asking the right questions.
As a 105-year-old company, IBM is synonymous with the past.
Hewlett Packard Enterprise honed in on the skills required for partner differentiation in 2016 and beyond.
Culture guru Stan Slap headlined EDGE 2016, with a reality check for the local channel.
But to what purpose?
Following Microsoft's blockbuster $26.2 billion acquisition of LinkedIn, many questions remain regarding the professional social network's future.
Microsoft is urging consumers and businesses alike to upgrade to its new operating system, but why are some CIOs standing pat for now?
VMware this week updated investors on the progress of emerging technologies playing an increasingly significant role in the company’s earnings.
Brave enough to test the iOS 10 public beta for yourself? Here are the features your should check out first.
Since its release last July, the newest version of Windows has generally been considered a success, especially compared with its predecessor Windows 8/8.1. However, it ...
The Microsoft Surface Pro 4 is the clear choice of hybrid for the enterprise -- and for good reason. Here are five features that make ...
Channel Dynamics co-founder, Moheb Moses, believes Cloud computing calls for a new approach to sales compensation.
IBM, Intel, Microsoft, VMware among those cutting their workforces