The year 2015 will be a big one in Australia and New Zealand for developing business solutions with integrated ‘Things’ to connect with existing and new business solutions.
- Kiwi cloud provider Conversant flies the nest… kickstarts Aussie expansion
- MWC 2015: Acer going all in with Windows 10 smartphones
- Avnet picks up Delta Energy Systems
- "For that reason... I'm Out" - Microsoft NZ launches partner Dragons' Den competition
- Global partner recognition as Kiwi cloud firm receives Microsoft Gold Hosting competency
- Spotlight on security as Kaspersky Lab reveals enhanced B2B Partner Program
- EXCLUSIVE: Redundancies rumoured as Symantec slams door shut on NZ
- REACTION: Why Symantec’s NZ exit is no surprise
- INSIGHT: Steve Jobs - Six lessons from his public speaking
- INSIGHT: Why Samsung's "forceful" Mobile Payments move hurts Google, not Apple...
- Under-fire HP continues the struggle as split looms
- INSIGHT: NZ has about 80 ISP’s - for now…
- More News...
Following 28 quarters of consecutive double-digit revenue growth, global tech giant Veeam Software is staking its claim as the All Blacks of virtualisation, enjoying a winning streak that is ripping up the market.