Tech giant realigns its mobility strategy in light of challenging market conditions.
A jury has found in favour of Google in the latest round of a legal battle in which software giant, Oracle, was suing the search behemoth for breach of copyright.
11Ants Analytics smart data technology has travelled through the cloud and landed in yet another continent.
Microsoft's decision to eat nearly $1 billion and lay off another 1,850 workers prompted analysts to call the company's consumer smartphone business dead.
Lenovo has appointed Mike Hill as Country Manager for New Zealand, with the Kiwi industry veteran tasked with leading the tech giant’s business across the country.
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise spins out services business in multi-billion dollar CSC merger
- EXCLUSIVE: HP ups Kiwi printing ante with new Dove distie deal
- IBM turnaround continues with up to 14,000 jobs facing the axe
- NEXTGEN calls on culture guru to take Oracle partners to the Cloud
- Adobe pushes further into the Cloud with CIO appointment
- Datacom named Mulesoft new partner of the year
- Services opportunity surfaces as Big Data and Analytic spend rises
- Microsoft updates Dynamics CRM with a new IoT twist
- CyberArk strengthens regional channel team with double hire
- Reseller News 2016 Women in ICT Awards - And the finalists are…
- Why Cisco’s change strategy is slowly paying off
- Accelerated Cloud growth triggers Acronis partner base expansion
- Mission-critical SAP applications gaining momentum on AWS
- EXCLUSIVE: Fuji Xerox to cut up to 40 NZ jobs
With nearly two years under his belt in the top job, rhipe’s Dominic O’Hanlon sat down with ARN Associate Editor, Jennifer O'Brien, to talk about the journey so far.
Westcon Group, CEO, Dolph Westerbos outlines renewed channel focus for Australian partners at Imagine 2016 in Sydney.
If distributors are to gain traction in a cloud focused channel economy, a new market approach is required.
“The problem we often find is the service providers working with the schools don't take full advantage of all the services on offer..."
Google CEO Sundar Pichai credits Amazon with paving an early path for consumer virtual assistants, but the company's first response to Amazon Echo, Google Home, ...
“Industry-standard server (ISS) has a growing impact on the global data centre hardware market."
In a recent interview, HP Enterprise CEO Meg Whitman discusses her firm's RD strategy and how it differentiates itself from other IT vendors in areas ...
Conversations are cross-platform and mobile, even when Windows 10 Mobile isn't winning
Azure, Windows, HoloLens and more will headline Build this week
Google's cloud leader discusses one of the biggest IT challenges related to enterprise cloud deployments and offers advice on how companies can identify the business ...
Developers love Google's technical leadership, but it hasn't been able to convince enterprises
Micro Focus hopes to boost its dev-ops chops with the acquisition of application lifecycle management specialist Serena Software.
“The barriers of artificial intelligence, machine and deep learning are rapidly dropping."