It’s the news that’s sent retailers across the world into a fit of panic...
"The rapid pace of technology, coupled with connectivity and mobility, has resulted in a paradigm shift, not only in IT companies but across all industries."
“The price premium reflects the importance to Cisco of completing its IoT stack."
When Satya Nadella first walked the corridors of power in Redmond, he did so with a clear vision for the future of Microsoft.
“Professional services adoption goes hand in hand with increasingly complicated hybrid IT implementations.”
- EXCLUSIVE: Andrew Mamonitis leaves Kaspersky Lab
- Fortinet maximises Meru Networks acquisition with new trans-Tasman distie deal
- EXCLUSIVE: Hewlett Packard Enterprise puts Kiwi distributorship under review
- CFO out and 3,200 staff underpaid as Dick Smith owes further $2 million
- IBM unveils 25 new services with quadruple Cloud play
- Converged infrastructure interest heightens, but forget HP, IBM and Oracle, it’s Cisco taking charge
- Why did Cisco spend $1.4 billion on Jasper Technologies?
- Go software-defined or go home? Market prepares for 50 percent growth boom
- Channel pushes AppSense to record figures
- Intelligent Kiwi businesses set to spend $90 million plus on analytics in 2016
- Hello? Is it Spark or Vodafone you’re looking for?
- Microsoft dangles Office 365 carrot in front of pro-cloud Kiwi SMBs
- Purpose-built StorageCraft cloud services arrive in NZ
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise unveils analytics play with new investigative software
Synnex will move into a new Auckland warehouse within the coming months, in response to strong market growth in New Zealand.
Plan B’s Managing Director Ian Forrester sits down with Reseller News to explain the acquisition of ICONZ.
“Our achievement is a direct result of planning, people and the belief that it is possible to deliver ‘IT right first time’ for our customers."
Company founder says industry has a lot to learn from start-ups
“Cashing in on holiday sales, Apple managed to rack up over five million shipments in the fourth quarter."
“With the global economy entering a new and uncertain phase, IT spending will be heavily influenced by economic cycles and wild cards over the next ...
“Over the past several years, the software industry has been shifting to a Cloud-first (SaaS) development and deployment model."
“2-in-1 detachable tablets have reached an inflection point in 2015..."
"There's a re-think among channel suppliers about what they offer as part of their core business and how to offer it."
“Datacentres, with their monolithic energy consumption, will benefit from cheaper electricity as wholesale gas prices decline."
“By 2018, most software vendors will have fully shifted to a SaaS/PaaS code base."
“Year 2016 is expected to remain difficult for the industry..."
Despite advances in data centre technology, management, and automation, there is still a lack of visibility into the business drivers that influence infrastructure costs.