Widespread changes predicted to Kiwi business billing models and service delivery as the effects of the Cloud and SaaS spread across New Zealand...
- "Remarkable" Apple closes smartphone gap on Samsung
- Two years free ink as Epson aims to "revolutionise" NZ household printing
- Spark Digital boosts leadership team to focus on cloud and data centres
- Cloud in NZ to cement reputation as "innovative and disruptive force" in 2015
- Microsoft NZ lures Kiwi businesses to ditch Google and launch Office 365
- Mobility and Cloud will be key to enterprise going forward: Certus
- Check Point: Top 7 security issues impacting NZ businesses in 2015
- Internet of Things to “dramatically transform” manufacturing process in 2015
- Flying high, Apple readies Watch to ship in April
- INSIGHT: Top 6 things I'd do if I got laid-off by IBM
- Windows 10 will return Microsoft to innovation leadership, but can it lure mobile customers?
- Channel has stars in their eyes as Check Point launches new partner program
- More News...