What are you waiting for? Now’s the time to put yourself forward for a possible place on the inaugural 2015 Reseller News ICT Industry Awards.
Dicker Data New Zealand celebrated the company’s rebranding with a Reseller Launch Party last month, taking in Auckland, Christchurch and Wellington.
Almost half of New Zealand employees are disengaged from their employer and their job.
"It’s vital that small business get access to the latest advances in technology."
VMob CEO Scott Bradley - Microsoft’s top cloud application partner worldwide - reveals how partnering with Redmond accelerated the company’s growth.
- Is connectivity driving business strategy?
- Connector boosts Wi-Fi portfolio with new vendor partnership
- SaaS demand grows as Diligent surpasses 100,000 users
- Blue Coat acquisition boosts cloud security offerings
- INSIGHT: Top 4 ways to ensure service-level agreements protect outsourced IT assets
- As Oz considers lowering GST import threshold, what are the implications for NZ?
- Spark shuts down legacy paging network
- Windows 10's usage share jumps 4x in three days
- Internet of Things connected devices to reach 38 billion by 2020
- Security wise, accepting compromise is not enough
- How businesses can accelerate Windows 10 migration
- Mozilla CEO blasts Microsoft over Windows 10 defaults
- Vendor landscape evolving as tablet market continues decline
- Microsoft tees-up Windows 10 for the trillion-dollar Internet of Things
“We’re seeing Dell really embrace the New Zealand market in terms of its channel strategy which has created a great opportunity for us."
The recent New Balance case should be a big wake up call for Kiwi companies exporting to Asian markets.
“I know what’s in the market today and OfficeBox is unlike anything I’ve ever seen."
“Every Centrify sale is driven by a partner in some way."
In 2015, analysts are united in the belief that one topic dwarfs all others to the point it has became the context for almost everything ...
Fixing the Start menu is just the beginning. Windows 10 brings many other good changes, and we show you the best ones here.
Windows 10 is finally out in the wild, and it is a truly integrated and feature-filled operating system. We take a close look at the ...
Altisource is in the process of going Cloud native to achieve better agility in the wake of massive growth.
Trust us, Apple Watch is doing better than expected
Apple may cater to the enterprise more than ever before, but only big businesses feel the love
“After the XP impact was phased out, there have not been any major growth drivers to stimulate a PC refresh."
“We do not expect the global PC market to recover until 2016.”
“We currently have 300 resellers and we are looking to increase this to 500 within the next six months.”