Kaseya has released its Cloud-based identity and access management (IAM) solution, Kaseya AuthAnvil On-Demand, for managed service providers.
“All sectors, except property, contributed to the increased value of the Deloitte South Island Index."
"We are on the cusp of a third phase of integrated systems."
Will 2016 merger and acquisition activity eclipse the pace set in 2015?
New Zealand’s top players in the ICT industry turned out in force this week for the launch the Wellington ICT Graduate School.
- Apple strikes enterprise software deal with SAP to drive iPhones and iPads into workplace
- Infosys teams with AWS for Cloud migration
- Riverbed hires new dedicated A/NZ channel director
- Why Kiwi regions will benefit from Govt’s new entrepreneur focused visas
- Boost for Christchurch tech scene as permanent IT jobs dominate market
- Microsoft strengthens local channel alliance with Visual Studio Industry Partner sign up
- $4 million owed as dodgy Kiwi telco reseller avoids court action
- Govt pledges $22.2m to boost NZ cyber security defences
- Jabra names top A/NZ partners (+13 photos)
- Spark and Huawei partner as NZ's fastest mobile site hits Christchurch
- Dick Smith relaunches as online-only business
- Westcon-Comstor Imagine 2016: Learn from the mistakes of the "mighty" who have fallen
- WatchGuard reveals partner award winners (+4 photos)
- Microsoft's CEO explains why his company sued the US government
Reseller News Roundtable: Magnifying mobility in New Zealand - How is the traditional Kiwi reseller evolving?
Dell, HP, Microsoft, VMware and key channel partners Cyclone Computers and Elite Business Systems debated that in a changing channel environment, how can resellers earn the title of trusted advisor?
As the biggest tech merger in history nears, the New Zealand channel now looks to distribution to articulate a strategy.
“We’re not the most channel centric vendor in the market, we know that. But that’s our goal."
“Businesses are going through an unprecedented shift to digitalisation..."
“Industry-standard server (ISS) has a growing impact on the global data centre hardware market."
In a recent interview, HP Enterprise CEO Meg Whitman discusses her firm's RD strategy and how it differentiates itself from other IT vendors in areas ...
Conversations are cross-platform and mobile, even when Windows 10 Mobile isn't winning
Azure, Windows, HoloLens and more will headline Build this week
Google's cloud leader discusses one of the biggest IT challenges related to enterprise cloud deployments and offers advice on how companies can identify the business ...
Developers love Google's technical leadership, but it hasn't been able to convince enterprises
Micro Focus hopes to boost its dev-ops chops with the acquisition of application lifecycle management specialist Serena Software.
“The barriers of artificial intelligence, machine and deep learning are rapidly dropping."
In its last brief to Judge Pym before the first hearing on March 22, Apple makes its case for encryption.