Veritas managing director Pacific region, Paul Simos, has left the company to head to storage vendor EMC as its Victorian enterprise and Government sales director.
Flash storage company, Nimble Storage, has made key changes to its partner program in a bid to drive growth in Asia Pacific and Japan.
“We are delighted that the data centre's contract has been awarded to a New Zealand company."
“2016 will be a difficult year for many security vendors and security service providers.”
The year of 2016 will be a pivotal year for organisations pursuing digital transformation strategies.
- 5 years of server growth predicted, but storage vendors face fight for survival
- EXCLUSIVE: Hewlett Packard Enterprise makes NZ distie call
- Another “watershed” year ahead for the Internet of Hype, sorry, Things
- Cyber security joins the top table as risk dominates Kiwi director discussions
- Oracle searches in Symantec and VMware for new A/NZ storage channel boss
- DIY IT disaster recovery - Why businesses shouldn’t do it themselves
- Wynyard signs $2.8 million State policing agency deal
- New VMware platform aims to unify struggling digital enterprises
- Enterprises turn to outsourcings as data analytics market booms
- NZ first as Softsource secures Microsoft Office 365 seal of approval
- From Xero to 600,000 in real-time… Microsoft brings Power BI to data thirsty SMBs
- Oracle, IBM and EMC veteran takes top A/NZ job at Software AG
- Vocus scales final hurdle to edge towards $3 billion M2 merger
- Don’t knock the Amazon Store… Here’s 5 reasons why it makes sense
“Why am I here? Because there’s huge opportunity in New Zealand.”
“The strongest weapon to shift geopolitical balances isn’t nukes or missiles, it’s technology.”
“Acronis has turned its focus on the SMB sector in the New Zealand market."
Tech giant Xerox has revealed plans to spin off into two multi-billion dollar companies, but as the separation date nears, what does the split mean for the channel?
Can companies use services that democratize machine learning while staying abreast of the law?
Most office communication technology is connected to external networks, such as mobile phones, or web-based instant messaging platforms.
“Cashing in on holiday sales, Apple managed to rack up over five million shipments in the fourth quarter."
“With the global economy entering a new and uncertain phase, IT spending will be heavily influenced by economic cycles and wild cards over the next ...
“Over the past several years, the software industry has been shifting to a Cloud-first (SaaS) development and deployment model."
“2-in-1 detachable tablets have reached an inflection point in 2015..."
"There's a re-think among channel suppliers about what they offer as part of their core business and how to offer it."
“Datacentres, with their monolithic energy consumption, will benefit from cheaper electricity as wholesale gas prices decline."
“By 2018, most software vendors will have fully shifted to a SaaS/PaaS code base."