Last week's Windows 10 update for beta testers is almost certainly the final code for this year's big Aug. 2 upgrade.
Verizon will faces major challenges as it integrates Yahoo into its organization. But the company needed to take steps to diversify beyond traditional wireless service revenues.
Ailing Yahoo is selling of its operating business for US$4.8 billion to Verizon Communications, in a cash deal that will reduce the storied tech firm to mainly holding its cash, stakes in Alibaba and Yahoo Japan and non-core patents.
Former IBM, Juniper Networks, Symantec and Veritas veteran takes charge of local channel
Light at the end of the tunnel as Big Blue bolsters cognitive and cloud capabilities.
- Chorus reacts to lengthy delays with 250 new staff pledge
- Kiwi cloud companies combine as Xero and Vend join forces
- Consumer Office 365 subscription growth slows
- Cloud shift set to impact over $1 trillion in IT spending
- EXCLUSIVE: Partners top priority for Symantec following Blue Coat acquisition
- Windows business shows signs of recovery but what next for Microsoft?
- Intel profit slides on costs related to layoffs
- As the magic fades, can the iPhone 7 recover Apple’s mojo?
- Microsoft wants to help small businesses book appointments online
- Veeam grows core Cloud service provider partner base
- Microsoft's Azure cloud revenue doubles, but phone sales plummet
- All systems go as EMC shareholders back Dell deal
- Fusion5 creates largest trans-Tasman NetSuite practice with new acquisition
- D-Link drives Emirates Team NZ with Americas Cup networking deal
Melbourne-based systems integrator explains why Big Four merger made strategic sense.
Microsoft New Zealand Managing Director, Barrie Sheers, outlines the vendor's cloud channel play.
IT Centre, the new identity of Wanaka Computers, officially launches today, heralding a new era of growth for the home-grown company.
New Zealand value-added distributor Exeed has officially launched in Australia, opening up a new office in Melbourne.
Microsoft is urging consumers and businesses alike to upgrade to its new operating system, but why are some CIOs standing pat for now?
VMware this week updated investors on the progress of emerging technologies playing an increasingly significant role in the company’s earnings.
Brave enough to test the iOS 10 public beta for yourself? Here are the features your should check out first.
Since its release last July, the newest version of Windows has generally been considered a success, especially compared with its predecessor Windows 8/8.1. However, it ...
The Microsoft Surface Pro 4 is the clear choice of hybrid for the enterprise -- and for good reason. Here are five features that make ...
Channel Dynamics co-founder, Moheb Moses, believes Cloud computing calls for a new approach to sales compensation.
IBM, Intel, Microsoft, VMware among those cutting their workforces
Apple is slowly strengthening its foothold in the enterprise through a series of partnerships with established providers of business services, large and small. Here's a ...
Google CEO Sundar Pichai credits Amazon with paving an early path for consumer virtual assistants, but the company's first response to Amazon Echo, Google Home, ...