Voting for Channel Choice Awards is now open. Who is your favourite partner? Vote here now.Submit entries now
“IBM is using its considerable resources to accelerate IoT deployments across a wide variety of verticals."
Large screen sizes are gaining favour as the tablet transforms into a productivity device.
"The pace of spending and adoption isn't subject to any impending urgency.”
Managed hybrid IT is rapidly emerging as the architecture of choice for organisations.
“There was always going to be a lot of attention put on these first results post our successful IPO."
- CCL CTO honoured on the world’s virtual stage
- Empired breaks all financial records
- Kiwi resellers on high alert as NetApp launches inaugural Partner Awards
- Shortcoming of PC business “obvious” as shipments set to shrink
- 2-in-1 devices gaining market traction as tablet sales decline
- McDonalds IT on hand as NZ Red Cross moves to the cloud
- Apple success key stabiliser as smartphone sales slow
- Enterprise targeted as Dell unveils new line of business solutions
- Internet of Things key as mobile wireless charging adoption to “soar”
- UPDATED: Avnet scores distribution agreement with EMC
- Rhipe inks IBM Cloud infrastructure partnership
- 2015 RN ICT Industry Awards - Channel Choice awards now open
- INSIGHT: Security in the Internet of Things age - Makers vs. Operators
- Nimble Storage celebrates A/NZ growth with top performing channel partners
“Anytime Apple enters a new market, not only does it draw attention to itself, but to the market as a whole."
“We have designed Wynyard’s ACTA solution with Chief Information Security Officers to solve this problem."
With new technology and trends, organisations need to ensure their data centres have been future-proofed.
There are many operators, vendors, industry bodies, academic and research institutions investing in 5G.
Apple sold 3.6 million smartwatches during the second quarter, IDC said
“The second quarter year-over-year growth for 2015 slowed compared with the annual growth of the first quarter of the year."
“These technologies are where more print service providers are investing based on the new and enhanced capabilities they offer to customers.”
Strong demand prompted Best Buy to offer the wearable device in more stores than initially planned
“Online privacy is a growing concern for many demographics but many people don't know what to do about it."
“The industry has seen some fairly significant disruption in recent years."
Northeastern University has invested in technology to reduce injuries
“The personal and entry-level storage market has been showing seasonality since 2013."
“The top five countries accounted for half the world’s tablet shipments and Apple led in all but one."