Tech giant chases lucrative hyper-converged market with new acquisition.
In this newly created column, Holly Morgan, examines ways partners can enable growth through new strategies and approaches, reminding the channel to work on all areas of the business to enable ongoing transformation.
Networking and collaboration vendor Avaya declared bankruptcy on Thursday, calling the move part of its transition from a hardware to a software and services company.
Distribution giant signs exclusive agreement following 12-18 months of local market growth.
Researchers are reporting data wiping attacks hitting openly accessible Hadoop and CouchDB deployments.
- Dell EMC partners almost moved to tiers
- Xero chairman quits to work for Trump
- Google buys Twitter's app development platform
- ServiceNow acquires DxContinuum in intelligent automation push
- Global semiconductor revenue topped $339.7 billion in 2016
- Samsung heir off the hook
- Mac malware is found targeting biomedical research
- The top 10 PC technologies and trends to watch in 2017
- Oracle patches raft of vulnerabilities in business applications
- Microsoft buys Simplygon to simplify rendering VR and AR models
- FTC charges Qualcomm with anticompetitive chip tactics
- Toshiba may sell its semiconductor business to stay afloat
- HPE forks out $860M for SimpliVity in hybrid IT push
- Exeed powers ahead with new vendor agreement
As chief advocates of the independent software vendor, Amazon Web Services head of channels and alliances, Stefan Jansen, outlines to how the vendor is providing a platform for cloud innovation.
Traditional organisations need to look to start-ups to compete in the digital world.
How is the world's leading cloud vendor managing its exponentially growing channel?
New global president and COO outlines strategy after six months at the helm.
Apple can no longer ignore cries of help from its enterprise customers. Call them marriages of necessity, but Apple is striking corporate deals that make ...
The campaign to repeal and replace passwords with more secure authentication is making progress. But even those involved say it will be a long time ...
Microsoft has positioned artificial intelligence as being as important as Windows, Office and Cloud. Here's why.
Samsung Electronics America President gets right to the Note7 point during CES 2017 talk
U.S. Consumer Product Safety Commission warns of laptop battery packs that can overheat, melt
Not sold on Windows 10? We have the keys to keeping your Win7 system running the way you like it
New iPhones, new MacBooks, and new Apple Watches were bright spots in an otherwise gloomy year of sliding iPhone sales and a legal battle with ...
As Slack continues to get more popular, Google's lack of a blockbuster app for team messaging could become a problem for the tech giant. Experts ...
What to glean from the DNC and Yahoo hacks, the rise of ransomware