Voting for Channel Choice Awards is now open. Who is your favourite partner? Vote here now.Submit entries now
"Margins in distribution are extremely thin, competition is fierce and there is an obvious territorial limit to business activity."
"The Lumia 640 never feels like a budget phone and manages to outclass a range of handsets within and above its price range."
As a result of increased adoption of Cloud computing, driven by the consumer segments increased consumption of videos, social networks, mobile data and gaming, and the corporate sectors' use of data intensive applications, the Australian outsourced datacentre market continues to grow strongly.
“Retailers such as Zara and Target are already taking advantage of the benefits offered by RFID asset tracking."
“Some much needed good news for the enterprise videoconferencing market."
- Top 5 trends that will change NZ business over the next 5 years
- ANZ banks on mobile with five-year $450 million IBM deal
- Windows 10 sets one-month OS adoption record
- Microsoft APC 2015: CVP Phil Sorgen: “Partnering is in our DNA”
- Are Aussie businesses missing out on cloud agility?
- Cisco rolls with the punches as WLAN market takes a hit
- Do you support eliminating passwords?
- Sorgen in town as 500 Kiwi partners prepare for Microsoft's Auckland Partner Connect
- Are unmanaged Apple devices a “huge liability” in corporations?
- Dynamic KPMG NZ receives global Microsoft partner recognition
- Can NZ reap the benefits of workplace diversity?
- Windows 10 hits the 75 million mark
- Ethernet market continues to rebound as Cisco leads HP
- IBM takes aim at Internet of Things with multi-billion dollar investment
“I look forward to working with her to enable our business partner’s success.”
“As IoT innovation and adoption continues to grow, so has the opportunity for new cyber security risks."
As the digital economy gains momentum, CIOs will have to reassess and evolve their technology vendor portfolio.
“Anytime Apple enters a new market, not only does it draw attention to itself, but to the market as a whole."
Apple sold 3.6 million smartwatches during the second quarter, IDC said
“The second quarter year-over-year growth for 2015 slowed compared with the annual growth of the first quarter of the year."
“These technologies are where more print service providers are investing based on the new and enhanced capabilities they offer to customers.”
Strong demand prompted Best Buy to offer the wearable device in more stores than initially planned
“Online privacy is a growing concern for many demographics but many people don't know what to do about it."
“The industry has seen some fairly significant disruption in recent years."
Northeastern University has invested in technology to reduce injuries
“The personal and entry-level storage market has been showing seasonality since 2013."
“The top five countries accounted for half the world’s tablet shipments and Apple led in all but one."