Vendors announcing new data centres in New Zealand usually make a big thing of stressing their Tier 3 rating. But is it important?
- Bold move as HP sells control of China networking business
- US Govt eyes up NZ iPad firm as overseas interest grows
- Unisys NZ provides in-depth look into the Kiwi data centre market
- Motorola integration impacts as Lenovo tightens grip on PC market
- Who is the most popular hosted private cloud provider?
- Budget 2015: But what about the SMEs?
- Will Kiwi organisations benefit from NZ Business Number cash injection?
- Govt issues $360m boost for "world-class" internet connectivity
- Expansion continues as ex-Vodafone director joins Plan B as CCO
- MuleSoft recruits Kiwi partner to drive cloud platform
- Software-Defined Data Centre? We need another IT term, right?
- Tech transformation underway as Avaya channel partners forecast growth in 2016
- More News...
"HP is making a bold move to win in today's China."