Mozilla CEO Chris Beard has blasted Microsoft in a pair of posts to the organization's blog, arguing that Windows 10's default browser settings are a "dramatic step backwards" for respecting user choice.
“Beyond the decline, we're seeing a profound shift in the vendor landscape as the top two vendors lose share in the overall market."
Why Windows 10 will underpin Microsoft’s foray into the Internet of Things.
Here’s what the industry knows based on past performance.
Ever experienced a situation where everything felt right in a deal?
- Is the Internet of Things creating new software vendors?
- Alcatel Lucent unveils SDN start-up to NZ businesses
- INSIGHT: Women in Tech - NZ uncovered…
- INSIGHT: Software everywhere: Managing and licensing the new application economy
- Will IBM acquisition boost Cloud data services?
- Gap between winners and losers grows larger as smartphone shipments reach 338 million
- Microsoft NZ officially opens the doors to Windows 10
- 4.2 million watches later, Apple becomes top wearable vendor
- Market diversifies as affordable handsets boost smartphone sales
- Trend Micro unveils Windows 10 security portfolio
- Enterprise innovation drives record Veeam results
- Fronde CEO bows out following 7 years at the top
- Lenovo lays out Windows 10 devices to the market
- Snap purchase bears fruition as 2degrees joins broadband market
“The ongoing digital transformation requires a closer look at the underlying IT architecture."
New Zealand businesses are moving managed security to the cloud even if there will be no immediate savings.
Here’s a quick rundown of things to consider to make sure your PC is ready for the installation process.
For security service providers, the Internet of Things a terrifying yet exhilarating prospect.
Fixing the Start menu is just the beginning. Windows 10 brings many other good changes, and we show you the best ones here.
Windows 10 is finally out in the wild, and it is a truly integrated and feature-filled operating system. We take a close look at the ...
Altisource is in the process of going Cloud native to achieve better agility in the wake of massive growth.
Trust us, Apple Watch is doing better than expected
Apple may cater to the enterprise more than ever before, but only big businesses feel the love
“After the XP impact was phased out, there have not been any major growth drivers to stimulate a PC refresh."
“We do not expect the global PC market to recover until 2016.”
“We currently have 300 resellers and we are looking to increase this to 500 within the next six months.”
In case you have been practising the Luddite lifestyle, participating in an experiment simulating life on Mars, here’s a news flash for you.