Tech giant takes control of Cloud pioneer.
Alcatel-Lucent Enterprise (ALE) has launched new business models which offer a “true utility-based billing model” to challenge incumbent players, Microsoft and Cisco.
Surface Pro 3 owners may not have to deal with a battery recall, after all. Microsoft says the tablet's sudden battery drain stems from software, not a hardware problem.
With the end of the free upgrade offer looming, we answer the question everyone's asking: Should you upgrade to Windows 10? (Spoiler: It depends on what you're using now.)
Uncertainty clouds networking vendor following executive upheaval.
- Apple reports second straight quarter of declining iPhone sales
- Office 365 gets new Word, PowerPoint and Outlook features
- Microsoft finalizes Windows 10 Anniversary Update
- With Yahoo buy, Verizon hopes to stay competitive in digital ad market
- Yahoo abandons fight, sells internet business to Verizon for US$4.8B
- Acronis accelerates channel Cloud push with new trans-Tasman GM
- Is IBM turning a corner in cloud?
- Chorus reacts to lengthy delays with 250 new staff pledge
- Kiwi cloud companies combine as Xero and Vend join forces
- Consumer Office 365 subscription growth slows
- Cloud shift set to impact over $1 trillion in IT spending
- EXCLUSIVE: Partners top priority for Symantec following Blue Coat acquisition
- Windows business shows signs of recovery but what next for Microsoft?
- Intel profit slides on costs related to layoffs
Melbourne-based systems integrator explains why Big Four merger made strategic sense.
Microsoft New Zealand Managing Director, Barrie Sheers, outlines the vendor's cloud channel play.
IT Centre, the new identity of Wanaka Computers, officially launches today, heralding a new era of growth for the home-grown company.
New Zealand value-added distributor Exeed has officially launched in Australia, opening up a new office in Melbourne.
Microsoft is urging consumers and businesses alike to upgrade to its new operating system, but why are some CIOs standing pat for now?
VMware this week updated investors on the progress of emerging technologies playing an increasingly significant role in the company’s earnings.
Brave enough to test the iOS 10 public beta for yourself? Here are the features your should check out first.
Since its release last July, the newest version of Windows has generally been considered a success, especially compared with its predecessor Windows 8/8.1. However, it ...
The Microsoft Surface Pro 4 is the clear choice of hybrid for the enterprise -- and for good reason. Here are five features that make ...
Channel Dynamics co-founder, Moheb Moses, believes Cloud computing calls for a new approach to sales compensation.
IBM, Intel, Microsoft, VMware among those cutting their workforces
Apple is slowly strengthening its foothold in the enterprise through a series of partnerships with established providers of business services, large and small. Here's a ...
Google CEO Sundar Pichai credits Amazon with paving an early path for consumer virtual assistants, but the company's first response to Amazon Echo, Google Home, ...