Voting for Channel Choice Awards is now open. Who is your favourite partner? Vote here now.Submit entries now
Why are organisations in New Zealand falling short on diversity in the workplace?
Microsoft this week bumped up its claim of Windows 10 devices to 75 million.
“Overall revenue and port shipment growth was weaker than expected in 2Q15."
“IBM is using its considerable resources to accelerate IoT deployments across a wide variety of verticals."
Large screen sizes are gaining favour as the tablet transforms into a productivity device.
- Application modernisation a priority as enterprise software spend grows
- INSIGHT: Top 3 questions to ask when starting the managed hybrid IT journey
- Cloud subscription key as MYOB exceeds financial forecast
- CCL CTO honoured on the world’s virtual stage
- Empired breaks all financial records
- Kiwi resellers on high alert as NetApp launches inaugural Partner Awards
- Shortcoming of PC business “obvious” as shipments set to shrink
- 2-in-1 devices gaining market traction as tablet sales decline
- McDonalds IT on hand as NZ Red Cross moves to the cloud
- Apple success key stabiliser as smartphone sales slow
- Enterprise targeted as Dell unveils new line of business solutions
- Internet of Things key as mobile wireless charging adoption to “soar”
- UPDATED: Avnet scores distribution agreement with EMC
- Rhipe inks IBM Cloud infrastructure partnership
As the digital economy gains momentum, CIOs will have to reassess and evolve their technology vendor portfolio.
“Anytime Apple enters a new market, not only does it draw attention to itself, but to the market as a whole."
“We have designed Wynyard’s ACTA solution with Chief Information Security Officers to solve this problem."
With new technology and trends, organisations need to ensure their data centres have been future-proofed.
Apple sold 3.6 million smartwatches during the second quarter, IDC said
“The second quarter year-over-year growth for 2015 slowed compared with the annual growth of the first quarter of the year."
“These technologies are where more print service providers are investing based on the new and enhanced capabilities they offer to customers.”
Strong demand prompted Best Buy to offer the wearable device in more stores than initially planned
“Online privacy is a growing concern for many demographics but many people don't know what to do about it."
“The industry has seen some fairly significant disruption in recent years."
Northeastern University has invested in technology to reduce injuries
“The personal and entry-level storage market has been showing seasonality since 2013."
“The top five countries accounted for half the world’s tablet shipments and Apple led in all but one."